Several things I was not aware would happen when I signed up for this motherhood thing:
a) wake up calls, such as today, by a child throwing up in your hair. I guess that's what I get for letting my little ones migrate into my bed once in a while... but come on!
b) invisible feet. It doesn't seem to matter if my kids have slippers on, socks, or their biggest/heaviest/meanest boots on, they don't seem to see my feet. They get tromped all the time. ouch.
c) shower times after 3:00pm. yes, as I sit here putting up my new post and checking facebook, I am unshowered for the day. (now, mind you, I washed my hair at 5:00am when the little princess upchucked in it)
d) don't even get me started on the cold meals, wiping noses with fingers, and eating half chewed food items because there is no garbage in sight. (you can pretend you don't do it.... but all us mommies know the truth!)
Just one of those days when all of the above applies and had to vent ;)
*i love being a mommy*i love being a mommy*i love being a mommy*i love being a mommy*
7 comments:
Oh you gotta love those day's, Emily sure misses Tammy's, she had a ball with your kids
Motherhood aint for wimps! That is for sure!!!
My favorite thing is when I run in a store for something and when I get home I realize that I have nasty cold boogers on my shoulder and my pant leg. My clothing is a tissue. Better then that time I went to the store with newborn poo on the side of my pants though- and kept thinking someone had way nasty gas!!
this post made my day! all the mom's know exactly what you're talking about! HOWEVER, megan, you're one in a million! baby poo on your pants?? ugh! lol
hahaha.... megan.... that sounds about right for you! if its not you peeing your pants, its you walking around with someone else's poo on you. LOL!
This is exactly why I don't have a problem calling myself a whimp!!!!! =) I don't know how you guys do it.
I seriously just laughed out loud! haha hehe!
Post a Comment