Wednesday, January 28, 2009

... you like me, you really really....

Awww... how nice! I got an "award"!!! The Honest Scrap Award, which I am unsure exactly what that means, but I think I will go with Martha's interp of it and say that "I am taking this little scrap of html as an endorsement that I represent myself truthfully, as a modern woman, [wife] and mother, who is doing her best and is not afraid to admit she doesn't know what she is doing at times." teehee
Here are the rules for this award:

a) List 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep! and

b) Pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.

1-I once lived in a tent for an entire summer and worked as a cook at a river rafting resort in Jackson, WY. I loved every minute of it! And there are days that I wish I could go back to such a simple life!
2-I have had migraines since about the age of 4. Thankfully, once you've had them for 20 years, they start to subside. *yes there is hope for those of you who get them*
3-I used to say that 2 kids would be plenty for me. Now that I have them, give me 4! They are so much fun (despite my "bedtime fights" post!) and I can't imagine my life without them. Although, see #1. :D
4-When I was little I was embarrassed that my parents had enough money to store-buy everything. (kids, who knows!) My friend's mom would make her outfits... so I told everyone that my mom actually made my SHOES. hehehe
5-I weighed a whopping 26 pounds at the ripe ol' age of 6 months. (Cash is almost 2 and weighs 28 pounds! Imagine the rolls on me. I know. They're still there.)
6-When I was little I refused to be anything but a princess for Halloween. I had 2 sisters, so my mom was trying to do the 3 little pigs, but I had to have a princess dress and tiara! I was such a tomboy-who knows where that came from.
7-I always wanted to be done having my kids by the time I was 30. If I have the couple more I'd like, then that's just not happening.
8-I have 2 diabetic siblings, and yet I still eat like crap! You'd think I would be more appreciative of my health and take care of the body I have.... Hm.... I'll start that today.
9-I absolutely love softball, and was darn good at it. We still play co-ed with my family and a few friends, but my abilities have gone downhill a bit. Softball was really the one thing I was super proud of growing up.
10-My dream is to own a restaurant... no a spa.... no wait, a bakery........ Ok, maybe all 3 combined in a huge retreat, and have enough hours in the day to work all areas and still raise happy and healthy kids ;)
And now I present this award to the following:
Brittney
Megan
Mom
Kris
Jenny
Dyana
Kandice
AND Crissi (I know thats 8 people, but I'm a rebel like that)

No comments: