I want to wish you all a happy new year! I hope this new year brings all the joy and happiness that all my friends and family deserve! Because you do...
This year we were lucky to have a friend throw a "family friendly" party. It was alot of fun! The kids had a great time playing with all the little ones there~and I had a great time talking to adults! :D Playing games, snacking on good food, and laughing the night away. Thanks Krista! It was a great night.
2008 was a trying year for so many of us. There were so many difficult times and stumbles that we all felt on this journey we're all on... the good news is that we've made it this far. I just heard today about how our minds will always try to prove ourselves RIGHT... that is why an optimist is always right about life, and why a pessimist is always right too. We prove ourselves right. I hope that we are all able to look for the good in our lives starting today-so that we can prove to ourselves that we do have so much good and so many blessings to be thankful for.
We are moving into the new year with one person watching from above instead of from this earth. While we have alot of hard road ahead of us, I know we will be ok with him watching over us and helping us through.
Happy New Year to you all!
4 comments:
Life is always a little easier when you know you have a(n) angel(s) watching over you. I'm lucky to have a few!
& to know that you are thankful everyday for the many blessings you are blessed with (little or small) it helps us to get through those tough times we may encounter!
What a great post. Hope you are doing well and I hope you enjoyed the holidays!
Emily You are such a beautiful mother. I am so sorry about your loss. You have two of the most beautiful kids I have seen. I love seeing pictures of your cute family. Love Jada
Post a Comment