Check out the new blog I just created for the burp cloths. I will soon have blankets on their as well (to coordinate with burp cloths, OF COURSE!) and I'm selling my chocolate sauce, too!
I have a link for it in my list of blogs------->
*SUGARBABY*
Enjoy :D
3 comments:
Look at you go girl!! They are so darn cute.
Emily. How are you? i found your blog on SFH 1999. I am glad I found you. We had so much fun as kids. I have fun pics of us riding horses. Your family is beautiful! Your baby looks so much like Tate did. Its been that long I know. Keep in touch.
Those burp cloths are cute! I have a couple friends that are having babies... they aren't due for a while, but when they are, I would like to get some from you! I'll definitely stay in touch !
Post a Comment