Oh No! That really stinks! Your background is darling though! I have two blogs jakeandcass.blogspot.com jakeandcassprivate.blogspot.com Hope all is well. You guys look great.
Emily, I did the same thing one day and i almost died!! But i fixed it somehow I think I just went into templates and changed it back to minima. Try that see if it works
6 comments:
What a cute layout! Love it!
Oh geez!!!
I hate it when that happens!
Oh No! That really stinks! Your background is darling though! I have two blogs jakeandcass.blogspot.com
jakeandcassprivate.blogspot.com
Hope all is well. You guys look great.
That seriously sucks! Hopefully you get all your info back up, it just takes so much time to do! Anyway, add me on, thetingeys.blogspot.com
Emily,
I did the same thing one day and i almost died!! But i fixed it somehow I think I just went into templates and changed it back to minima. Try that see if it works
Post a Comment