I am so excited to get our wedding pictures back. I haven't done a wedding post yet because I'm waiting to be able to show off the work of my photographer! But here is a sneak preview of sorts... I love her work :) Thanks Ashlee Fackrell!! (http://www.afackrell.blogspot.com/) ...and I promise to post about our amazing day very soon!!
The below photo is amazing to me. The museum closed the day of our wedding before we were able to get any pictures inside. Luckily I had expressed to Ashlee how much I really wanted pictures in this particular hallway long before the big day! She was smart enough to go take a picture of the hallway before the place closed down, and with her magic touch, photoshop'd our picture into the hallway that I love so much!! I'm so glad to have this picture!
Here is a photo of us and our new family on the big day. What a magical day!


1 comment:
What a beautiful family! I love the hallway picture! I can't believe she did that, you would never be able to tell!
Post a Comment