my FIVES
5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago:
1. getting ready for Brit's wedding ;)
2. working at shopko jewelry counter
3. raising hell for my parents, i'm sure
4. trying to figure out my place
5. getting ready for graduation! Class of '99!!
5 Things On Today's To-Do List:
1. laundry, laundry and more laundry
2. go to church, i'm a sunbeam teacher!
3. run to walmart to buy diapers
4. go to parent's for dinner
5. dishes..... that didn't get checked of the list for today
5 Snacks I Enjoy:
1. string cheese
2. popsicles
3. wheat thins with laughing cow cheese
4. any fruit, really
5. i love me some nachos
5 Things I Would Do If I Were A Millionaire:
1. pay off any and all of my debts
2. build a home for me and my kids
3. buy/build a home for my parents
4. get myself another vehicle-an SUV of some sort
5. save, save, save.....and update my wardrobe!
5 Places I have Lived:
1. bountiful, UT
2. layton, UT
3. spanish fork, UT
4. SLC, UT
5. jackson, WY
5 Places I have Worked:
1. hickory kist
2. lone eagle whitewater rafting resort
3. herff jones
4. franklinsquires
5. xango
ok-i'm not tagging anyone... and please don't tag me anymore! :) I feel like I HAVE to do it when I'm tagged.... but I don't want my blog to be full of 'email surveys'. HA HA HA!
No comments:
Post a Comment