Cash is getting so big!
Cash is growing up so fast! Even though he is small for his age (despite his big head ;) ! Just the other night, while Preslee was playing in her room with her cousin Oaklee, Cash and I started reading books. He really surprised me at how much he understood! I asked him to find an object on a page---and he did! He would point at things and tell me what they were... like... pointing at a shoe and saying "shooooo" or pointing at a cat and saying "meooooooow". I guess I still think of him as my little baby, but he's getting so big!!
3 comments:
its the big head, big brain! you should have known that!! LOL
He is so cute & looks like you no questions asked! your whole family is cute.
CUTE!! We miss you Casher boy! You and Carson will be chatting up a storm when we visit!
Post a Comment