I started a new blog for a weight loss challange. It's a private blog, so you can only see it if you join it....and actually DO it. Otherwise, you'll be deleted ;)
Let me know if you're interested. It's a 3 month challange to lose weight/inches. It'll just be nice to have buddies and motivation to help us all reach our goals!
Let me know if you're interested. It's a 3 month challange to lose weight/inches. It'll just be nice to have buddies and motivation to help us all reach our goals!
8 comments:
Emily- I am totally down with that..I have been wanting to get the last 10-15 lbs off for this past year...Can I join?
I am in where do I sign up?
Hey Emily - I'm a friend of June's you may not remember me - Karen Wyckoff (now Ferrara) also twin to Becky. I would love to join. Let me or June know the details. I am in need of a loss of excess poundage. Thanks
Hey Emily,
I would love to join!
me too!!!!
Em,
We need to hang out...
send me an email!
crissistokes@yahoo.com
ok em, I got the invite but it won't let me log on? whats up?
Em, my family started the biggest loser contest. I cannot loose the game and have been trying to loose the weight. Let me know what to do and I'll join in (as long as I don't have to send a nude picture of myself.) Let me know at my email or harrisplace.blogspot.com
Post a Comment