Sunday, March 25, 2012

just to prove...

Here are a few photos of my swelling feet and ankles. I usually take a picture if they're swollen after I finally get the kids tucked in bed, and send it to Ryan at work. LOL....then he knows why I have my feet propped up on the couch instead of getting housework done! :D (not like he cares about the housework anyway--but I still have to show him!) The doctor isn't concerned because my blood pressure looks amazing every week, and I didn't have toxemia with the other 2 pregnancies. I just have to keep my feet up and drink lots of water:)


[that is my thumbprint left behind after gently squeezing my ankle because it was so swollen. This was one of the first nights it swelled...I've had many more, and some worse, since that night. Luckily I got some compression socks from Brit {sexy!} that help on some days]

1 comment:

Tiffany Robinson said...

WOW!! It's amazing what your body goes through.