Where did the time go? My baby girl is in first grade...all day school?? CRAZY! She loves it though. She has Mrs. Hales (which is fun because she was my best friend in Elementary school!). Pres loves that she gets THREE recesses and that she gets to eat school lunch. She gets to walk home with the older neighbor kids and she loves that independance! She was the STAR of the WEEK their second week in school!! She is such a good little student. She got 100% on her very first spelling test. YAY PRESLEE! So proud of you!
*cry* My baby started Preschool! I cannot stand it! And he was not hesitant in the least to go right into his classroom and leave Mom behind. He is going to Active Learning Preschool. He loved it! When I asked him what he liked about school, he said "we got to eat donuts and have drinks at recess time!" :) We all know thats more important than reading, writing and arithmatic any day of the week!
Jack starts middle school this year! EEK! How exciting for him! He does very well in school, and I have no doubt this year will be the same for him. He was pretty excited and a little anxious I think, but we know he's going to do so great! Jack is a pro at this school thing:) We're hoping he makes lots of friends in middle school and keeps up with his homework ;) hehe... GO JACK!!
No comments:
Post a Comment