Oh my word! I can't believe I've gone almost a month without posting anything!! There is a lot going on! :)
I was able to quit my job last week. Our Angel has made it possible for me to be able to stay home with my kids! What an amazing blessing. I am so excited to spend more time with them and *hopefully* keeping my house in order! It's been so nice to be able to just go at our own pace all week.
Because I quit my job, I had to get a new computer. So--I'm now working on my nice, beautiful Toshiba Satellite. It's so nice and fast! Loving it! So hopefully I can keep up on my blog and everything else that I do with this time.
My kids are growing so fast! Preslee turned FIVE on Sept 16. I can't believe I didn't post anything yet about it....that will be done this weekend for sure. My little princess is 5. No way. I still feel like she is 4 [months] old. :D Don't I wish some days!!
Mr Man is potty training! He's about 90% there, I would say. He has pretty well mastered the peeps in the potty... just working on the other. :S But all in all, doing great for a 2 1/2 year old boy! (who, I've been told are harder to train)
We just got our family pics done yesterday; I cannot wait for them to be ready!!! She took us to a great field where we took all of them. I was surprised at how much I loved them at that location! She always does a great job, and I can't wait to have them back to post. {she says about 2 wks}
cheap shots! photography
We're still working on house projects, and now that I don't work I'm hoping to get all those little things done that seem to get put on the back burner, oh-so-easily! It would only take 10 minutes for each, if I would just buckle down and do them! So, that's the plan for October.... house projects to be done. :)
One downfall to not working...... feeling like I have all the time in the world to get things done, and I don't! The days seem to fly by and nothing productive has happened all week. I'm staring at a laundry pile so huge, my kids could easily get lost (thank goodness its all CLEAN laundry and just needs to be put away). So as I sit here at 10:45am on Saturday morning, barely finishing my breakfast, kids running around like crazy in PJs still, and me in mine as well, I'm thinking I better get us on some sort of time schedule.... or we will be wasting away more hours in the day than I care to admit ;)
Posts with pics will be coming soon!
3 comments:
WAit, let me get this straight; you quit your job, but you HAD to get a new computer? Hmmm, I like that excuse.
Anyway, I'm glad you are doing well and that you are back blogging! =)
Glad to see you back. Sounds like things are going well for you! I couldn't be happier for you and your kids!
Ya your days arent a total waste... you do alot of chatting which is very productive... Home projects, laundry,those things will all still be there when your ready for them so dont stress!! :)
Love you lots so glad able to stay home with the kiddos... And please dont ever wait a month to post again...
Post a Comment