We just had our family pictures done by Christy Hair (Cheap Shots! Photography) and am absolutely in love with what she did! I can't say enough about how great she is, how easy she is to work with, and how much I love what she does with her camera! She has done an amazing job, again! And the name of her company says it all! You get a CD of all your images with the copyright release included with your cheap little fee! She is so talented... thank you thank you Christy! I love everything I've seen so far and can't wait to see the CD!
You're amazing. I heart them.
7 comments:
I checked out the web site. Your pics turned out FABULAS! I love them. Such a beautiful family :)
LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture- put it huge on your wall!
oh my em--those are BEAUTIFUL!
you look great, your kids are adorable and i LOVE all of them, especially the ones with cash in with his hat and the grass
they are perfectly wonderful!
You guys look so cute! wow your kids have grown up...
What a beautiful picture! And, your hair has grown so much!
These are gorgeous! You have such a beautiful family. You are super beautiful!
Emily....so so so cute.... You are a hot babe....
Post a Comment