Wednesday, July 8, 2009

*more before and afters*

My room-before and after


Preslee's Room before-from the other side of the room
And Preslee's room after! (She painted the pics 2 years ago)

I'm going to paint the dresser white and paint birds on it like her bedspread :)
So this is it so far on the house... everything else is still a major work in progress, but I am so happy with what we've done so far. I love it, and it really truly feels like HOME.

2 comments:

tbsomeday said...

i'm so glad we found each other em!
Can't wait to see the pics of "my" guest bedroom :)

your house is SO CUTE!! you need to come decorate my place
you have done an awesome job!

crissi said...

Congratulations on your pretty house! I am so glad you found one. We do need to get the girlies together. We should shoot for sometime later this month or early August.
Let me know, we live close!