Saturday, December 20, 2008

{{ new family pictures }}

We got our family pictures done today and she already has them done! I am so excited about these, I think they turned out fantastic. I had Christy Hair (CheapShots! Photography) take them and she did a wonderful job. If you want to see a sample of them-click on her link on my blog list to the right for CheapShots Photography--------->
Here is one of the family pictures she did

12 comments:

Liz said...

Your new pictures are so cute. I hope you are doing good I have thought about you a lot lately.

Brooke said...

Em,
They turned out so cute you are so beautiful and your kids are the cutest kids! Merry Xmas

Kristie said...

That is a wonderful picture. You look great.

crissi said...

You're gorgeous! They turned out so good!

Brooke said...

Thoes are amazing! I love them all of you look so cute!

Brittney said...

i need to do this! i love the pics, so fun and cute!!

Janet said...

Emily Hope you didnt mind I got your blog of your pictures and had to post a comment, Christy and I are friends, so I also look at her blog, I called Tammy and told her to look, you have such a cute family...

jencantan said...

So So CUTE!!!!
Love you

Angie said...

Em,
It was so good to see you at the Shop with a Cop, I am glad that you & the kids are doing well & I think about you often. Please don't hesitate to ask for anything. By the way the family pics are so precious.
Angie (Hodgson) Peterson

.:emily:. said...

Angie-send me your email address! Do you not have a blog? It won't let me get ahold of you! :D

Unknown said...

Emily- Thanks for the transfer of blogs..You got it to me just fine!

The Beagley's said...

You look so beautiful!! I can't believe how much Cash looks like Tate did. Its such a trip to look through all of your families blogs and see everyone so grown up. WOW!!!