Tuesday, December 2, 2008

...his soul is at peace...

I know most people already know this, but I wanted to just put a little post about Jeremy. He chose to go to heaven on Nov. 11 so that he could finally get some peace from his battle with depression. Here is the link to his obituary. http://www.walkerfamilymortuary.com/index.cfm

Thanks to everyone who has shown their love and support to us during this tragic time. I know Jeremy will be missed by so many people...especially our kids. "Love you the mostest, cinnamon toastest"

We love and miss you Jeremy!

4 comments:

kris mair said...

I am so sorry that you have had to go through this. You are amazing em! I truely hope he is at peace. Love you!!

Kristie said...

I am sorry that you are having to go through this trial. You are a great mom and will be blessed. Let me know when I can help.

Mike & Cody said...

Emily, you know that I think the world of you and your family. I hope that you can also find the peace that you need. May the Lord bless you and those beautiful babies. We love you all and Jeremy will be missed by many. Hang in there cutie.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry. I knew Jeremy through Rashel Tingey and I just feel so bad. Our prayers our with you and your sweet little children.
Hang in there.