Hi Emily! I'm blog stalking you...I won't try to hide it! I was so sad that I missed dinner with you guys last week. It would have been great to catch up with everyone. Anyhoo, your kids are just darling and you look great!!! You need to stay in touch for sure!
Hi there! Hey we have only met once, but I just wanted to let you know I have been thinking about you the last couple of days, and you and your kids are in my prayers.. I am so sorry for your loss. Seriously your kids are beutiful. Hey tell Brittney hi. I have not talked to her in years..
Emily, I don't know if you remember me from school or not, but after seeing you last night I felt like I wanted to leave you a comment. I just wanted you to know how sorry I am for your loss and for your kids. I have been thinking about you ever since I heard the news. I am sorry for all of the pain you are in and hope that things will get better with time. Your kids are absolutely beautiful!! And they look allot like their dad too. Good luck with everything, really if you ever need anything, let me know! And I thought you looked so good last night too! -Brittney G
Your kids are so darling! Are you still living in Spanish? It was great to hear from you, and I hope that all is going well for your cute little family!
Em, I love you girl! It was wonderful to see you, I wish it was under better circumstances. My thoughts are with you. Please let me know if I can do anything for you sweetie!
Em, Hey girl how are you doing? I know exactly how you are feeling I have gone through this but under a little different circumstances. If you need anything and i'm serious anything i'm here to help even if its watching the kids while you get out for 20 minutes call me your dad has my number. Your in my thoughts and prayers. Stay strong Brooke
12 comments:
Oh my gosh she is so stinking cute!!!!
Those pictures are so cute. What a pretty girl. It was fun to see you a couple weeks ago.
They do grow up fast! I can't believe my niece, Mia, had pre-school pictures done recently too.
sooooo cute!
Hi Emily! I'm blog stalking you...I won't try to hide it!
I was so sad that I missed dinner with you guys last week. It would have been great to catch up with everyone. Anyhoo, your kids are just darling and you look great!!! You need to stay in touch for sure!
xoxo
CUTE!! She looks like she is 10 years old in them! send me one!
they turned out good! did the lady re-do them? the top one isnt cutting her head off!
Hi there! Hey we have only met once, but I just wanted to let you know I have been thinking about you the last couple of days, and you and your kids are in my prayers.. I am so sorry for your loss.
Seriously your kids are beutiful. Hey tell Brittney hi. I have not talked to her in years..
Emily,
I don't know if you remember me from school or not, but after seeing you last night I felt like I wanted to leave you a comment. I just wanted you to know how sorry I am for your loss and for your kids. I have been thinking about you ever since I heard the news. I am sorry for all of the pain you are in and hope that things will get better with time. Your kids are absolutely beautiful!! And they look allot like their dad too. Good luck with everything, really if you ever need anything, let me know! And I thought you looked so good last night too!
-Brittney G
Your kids are so darling! Are you still living in Spanish? It was great to hear from you, and I hope that all is going well for your cute little family!
Em,
I love you girl! It was wonderful to see you, I wish it was under better circumstances. My thoughts are with you. Please let me know if I can do anything for you sweetie!
Em,
Hey girl how are you doing? I know exactly how you are feeling I have gone through this but under a little different circumstances. If you need anything and i'm serious anything i'm here to help even if its watching the kids while you get out for 20 minutes call me your dad has my number. Your in my thoughts and prayers. Stay strong
Brooke
Post a Comment