We decided to take a weekend and head up to Paradise! We had so much fun while we were there. I got alot of scrapbooking done with Kris and my friend Tami, and the kids had a ball! Jordan and her boyfriend Taylor took the kids to a petting zoo & haystack maze Saturday. They loved it... Thanks Jordie! And on Sunday before we headed back home we carved pumpkins!



3 comments:
Those pictures are too cute. I had a blast with you guys, thanks for letting me crash the "party". :)
Love the new background! I am so glad that you guys scrapped it up. You know if you ever wanted a night out as well, I like to do crop nights where they start at 6 we have dinner, & then we crop till 2 in the morning, or you leave when you need to. Let me know if you are ever interested. I have a room that is nothing but scrapbooking. If you need time away let me know. Your cute kids looked like they had a blast.
Oh my gosh! I have not seen you in forever! Girl you look so good and your kids are darling. I don't have a blog set up yet...uh...we will see if that happens. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment