Monday, February 20, 2012

[[ officially "in my thirties" ]]

I'm officially "IN MY THIRTIES". No more being on the edge of it, on the brink, but officially fully IN my thirties..and ya know what? It feels AWESOME!! I don't mind turning 31 at all. I think the year of being 30 was the best year ever. I found the love of my life, who became my husband and the daddy to my beautiful kids. I gained a step-son and we started expecting Baby Burraston! Life is so good! I used to say that I wish I could be 23 forever...but really...this age has proven to be the best so far :)

For my birthday everyone was "family dinner'd out" so just the girls went to lunch!! (That's what having a "Christmas" birthday does--but it was *SO* fun to go out with the girls!) So me, Meg, Brit, Mom, Meredith and Maddie MooMoo went to the Trolley for some yummy lunch and lots and lots of laughs! Meredith took me for a pedicure afterwards (heavenly!) and we laughed a lot more. It was a great way to spend my birthday. I love these girls!!!

No comments: