WEEK 20: About the size of a CANTALOUPE, Baby weighs about 10.2 ounces and measures about 6.5 inches. She's still got a lot of growing to do though. Can you believe you're halfway done? HOLY COW! Half way there! I am so happy to be at the midway point...we're that much closer to meeting this little babe. I'm happy to see that the fruit this week got significantly bigger (I think they're wrong on the Mango for week 19--unless they're talking about monster mangos!), it makes a lot more sense to me to have a belly like this with a fruit like that inside:)
Baby has been kicking like crazy the last couple of days, and I even feel like (s)he is doing flips. Sleeping is getting more and more uncomfortable [wishing I had a tempurpedic bed!] but Ryan is so good at rubbing my back for me when I'm achy. Other than usual aches and pains, though, this pregnancy has been a breeze. Our ultrasound is this week!! We get to see our little baby's sweet face and watch him/her move around! I am so excited about that. We are still holding strong that we will not be finding out the gender of Baby Burraston until [s]he is born. I feel a little more anxious about that this time around, and a little unprepared since we have nothing but a cradle and crib, but babies are fine as long as they have diapers, onsies, milk and love, right?! So this baby will be set:)
Baby has been kicking like crazy the last couple of days, and I even feel like (s)he is doing flips. Sleeping is getting more and more uncomfortable [wishing I had a tempurpedic bed!] but Ryan is so good at rubbing my back for me when I'm achy. Other than usual aches and pains, though, this pregnancy has been a breeze. Our ultrasound is this week!! We get to see our little baby's sweet face and watch him/her move around! I am so excited about that. We are still holding strong that we will not be finding out the gender of Baby Burraston until [s]he is born. I feel a little more anxious about that this time around, and a little unprepared since we have nothing but a cradle and crib, but babies are fine as long as they have diapers, onsies, milk and love, right?! So this baby will be set:)
2 comments:
No, the baby needs clothes....find out!!!
WOW! HALF WAY ALREADY!
Post a Comment