Wednesday, June 29, 2011

:: fathers ::

[taken another day... but still! Such a stinkin' cute Daddy!]



Well, of course I didn't get any good pictures on Father's day, I probably left my camera at home! But we had a great time!! We headed over to the Burraston's lunch at Ryan's brother's house in Springville (Tyler & Nicole). We stuffed ourselves, and then we went to Mom and Dad's house for a BBQ:) and stuffed ourselves some more! (oomph!) It was a lot of fun, and it's always so nice to spend the day with our families!

I just want to say that my Dad is really amazing! He does so much for our families... all of us!(and there are a lot of us to be doing stuff for!) and he never complains. He is so willing to give, give give. I really appreciate everything he has done for us. I love you Dad!!

Ryan is such an amazing Dad. He has really taken on the role so perfectly with Preslee and Cash and now that Jack is here I get to see first hand how much he loves him! I am so thankful to have Ryan in our lives...


now I can just be Mommy again, not Daddy too! ;)


"A father is a fellow who has replaced the currency in his wallet with snapshots of his kids"

No comments: