The kids were so brave and tried mutton bustin' this month! Preslee held on so tight, she rode all the way to the other end of the arena, losing both of her boots in the process! Cash wasn't as fortunate..his sheep took a sharp right turn just a few jumps out of the shoot and he ate dirt...crying the entire way. My brave little cowboy wasn't so sure about all this once Grandpa and Uncle Tate had him in that shoot with that big, scary, wooly animal anyway...as they were tying his rope he was saying "I don't want to.. I don't want to...." all the while setting his hands and holding on tight. He tried to be so brave after his ride, but the minute mommy hugged him, he broke down in tears. I think we'll stick to piggy back rides for a while..... :)
We built a snowman in the front yard! We didn't have a scarf, so she got a feather boa!
Our every day lives have been improved. Ryan makes our lives so fun, and we all feel so loved with him around. The kids adore him and he really became part of our family this month! (not OFFICIALLY, people! We are not married... nor engaged... but we love having him around and apart of our every day lives. He brings so much into our lives that has been missing for such a long time. I'm so thankful for him) We built gingerbread trains, went miniature golfing, and had lots of fun with him this month!
CHRISTMAS!! I know I should post a bunch more pictures of Christmas, but I will have to do that another night. I'm updating as much as I can here! :) The kids were so much fun with Christmas this year. They are really good kids, I couldn't really ask for better. All they really wanted was a pillow pet! Santa brought them both pillow pets, along with lots of games and movies..he brought our family a big screen TV to watch all the new movies on, and an ice cream maker so that we can have treats while we watch them! We were spoiled this year!!

MOMMY TURNED THIRTY!!
thank you to my girls for helping be celebrate:)
(and thank you to Ryan for watching the kids so that I could!)
1 comment:
YOU ARE SO LOVED BY MANY! I wish your pictures were bigger so I could see more details.
Post a Comment