How can this be? How can my baby girl be big enough to be going to Kindergarten? I can't stand it!! She has been *so* ready to go, though, and was so excited for the first day! I think she woke up about hourly through the night asking "is it time to get up yet?". She picked her outfit the night before, and had her backpack sitting by the door, ready to go! Preslee has Mrs. Lyman at East Meadows Elementary and loves her so far! Mrs. Lyman just had a baby (a week into the school year) though! So Pres will have a substitute for a while-which she's fine with. She loves recess with the kids, and one of our neighbors is in her class. The first day, I took her in, showed her where her cubby was, and she practically shoved me out the door! :) She was ready for her independence and wanted Mommy out the door. I am so proud of what a kind, smart, beautiful girl she is growing up to be....but *tears* for my baby getting big!Sunday, September 12, 2010
Kindy-Garten!!
How can this be? How can my baby girl be big enough to be going to Kindergarten? I can't stand it!! She has been *so* ready to go, though, and was so excited for the first day! I think she woke up about hourly through the night asking "is it time to get up yet?". She picked her outfit the night before, and had her backpack sitting by the door, ready to go! Preslee has Mrs. Lyman at East Meadows Elementary and loves her so far! Mrs. Lyman just had a baby (a week into the school year) though! So Pres will have a substitute for a while-which she's fine with. She loves recess with the kids, and one of our neighbors is in her class. The first day, I took her in, showed her where her cubby was, and she practically shoved me out the door! :) She was ready for her independence and wanted Mommy out the door. I am so proud of what a kind, smart, beautiful girl she is growing up to be....but *tears* for my baby getting big!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She's so cute Em! And she'll love Mrs. Lyman, especially when she comes back! Hope I will run into you every once in awhile at the school. (haven't seen ya at maceys for awhile!)
I can't believe she's already in school, either! They grow up so fast! I didn't realize she was my niece's Gracie's age!
Post a Comment