Well....to sum it up, Hawaii was amazing! We were supposed to be there for about 2 weeks, but decided while we were there that we would make it worth our while ;) We stayed from March15-April14 and we loved every minute. Ok. Not the minutes when the kids were fighting, but at least they were fighting in HAWAII!!! We spent so much time at the beach and pool just relaxing! It was exactly what the kids wanted to do. Just swim swim swim and play in the sand. Carson turned 3 while we were there! It was great to be able to celebrate a birthday with him!! HappyBirthday Carson! Olivia learned to stand on her own, and got fatter and fatter while we were staying with them. HA! She is so much fun to be around! The kids and I ventured out to the Dole plantation and the PCC, and we went with Meg and the kids to Waimea Valley and to the Honolulu Zoo! Andy watched all the kids while Meg and I went to the swap meet and found us some treasures. The kids and I stayed at the Marriot Beach Resort for 2 nights, just for a change of scenery for the kids. They loved the kiddie pool-which had sand just like the beach-and the activities they got to do, like painting coconuts to drink out of! I think our favorite part is just being able to spend time with the Sears family, though. We sure miss them when we have to leave!! I wish they were closer but can't complain when we get to go visit their house in paradise. Thanks for all the fun Meg, Andy, Carson and Olivia!! See you soon!
2 comments:
LOVE all these updates! These pictures look awesome! We had so much fun with you guys out here. Come again soon!!
Yea, you blogged!! Great pictures from Hawaii!
Post a Comment