Wednesday, April 8, 2009

:the devil took over my eyelash curler:

So---I'm going along with my business this morning, getting ready for work. Curling my eyelashes to put on my mascara... the usual, since mine are stick straight like my hair!
As I pull the eyelash curler away, I notice tons and tons of eyelashes coming with it!!!! AAAAH! My eyelash curler TRIMMED my eyelashes! WHAT THE........ So currently, about 1/3 of my eyelashes are gone. GONE. TO the very root!! (see below)

{--- before}
{---- NOW!}

:( WHY!?!?

6 comments:

Brooke said...

OMG! That same thing happened to me But I accedently ripped out my eyelashes by trying to curl them to much. OUCH. BTW I love your eye close ups they turn out good.

Dyana said...

Wow; that's weird. Do you curl before or after you put mascara on? Just wondering if that made the difference.

Sears Family of 6, wait wow 6!!!!! said...

LOL I'm sorry for laughing but that is so crazy! Now you really should get lash extensions!! Are you lying and just sneezed while curling them?? Just kidding you can see the clean cut straight line! That sucks!!

Jamie said...

I have never seen this before!! Good luck growing them out...do eyelashes grow? I hope so!

.:emily:. said...

Dyana--I curl before mascara because if I do it after the lashes stick to the curler... this time-it was a clean cut! I can't believe it!!
Eyelashes grow--but they take a VERY long time... my little sister just reminded me that they take about 7 months to grow. OMG. I think I may have to do fakes!!!

Stephanie said...

that is awful I am so sorry.