So Preslee is playing like she is a puppy. Cash has been playing along and pretending that she is his puppy! She has been licking his hand and hanging her tongue out of her mouth, in true puppy fashion. Once she finally reached up and licked his face, I told her to stop with the licking. Cash now decides he is a puppy... hanging his tongue out of his mouth.... she reaches over and licks his tongue. WHAT?!!??
I said "I told you not to lick!"
She said "but I just licked his tongue"
Ok.
No.
Don't.
6 comments:
Em, that is so awesome you get to go part time. Your kids will love it, as well as you!!
Thats great! Don't you just love kids? They are so funny.
Kids are hilarious! Congrats on going part-time! I'm jealous!
cracks me up! best of all I can totally hear you saying.. ok.. no.. don't.. hahahaha
i am so excited that you get to go part time! awesome!
LOL!!! That's better then Carson- he was acting like a dog in the church gym and he starting licking the floor!
Yea for PART TIME, I just did that as well!
Kids are so funny, I just love their stories.
Post a Comment